Saturday, September 29, 2007

Food Sign-up for Ryan & Lauren McDonald:

*Remember to call before taking them food to see how many you will be cooking for.
*IF you would like to sign-up to take them food please leave a comment & I will update the list. Thank you!

Oct 1 Mon. April

Oct. 3 Wed. Rebekah

Oct 5 Fri. Candie

Oct 7 Sun. Emily Stephens & Julie Tanner

Oct. 9 Tues. Jennifer Belue

Oct. 11 Thurs. Stephanie

Oct. 13 Sat. Victoria Owens

Oct. 15 Mon. Laura Beth High

Oct. 17 Wed. Ashley Birch

Oct. 19 Fri. Niki Luckett & Ashley Sasser

Oct. 21 Sun. Christine Adcock & Brooke Semanchik

Oct. 23 Tues. Molly Roark

Oct. 25 Thurs. (McDonald's Care Group)

Oct. 27 Sat. (McDonald's Care group)

Oct. 29 Mon. Dana Byrd & Janna Walters

6 comments:

Julie said...

Emily and I will take food Oct.9th-Thanks!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

We will do the 21st

LB said...

I can do October 15th!

ashley said...

I can take food Oct. 17th!
Ashley

thesemanchiks said...

Please add my name with Christine's on the 21st. Thanks!!