Sunday, December 9, 2007

Food for the Parkers

We are going to sign-up to take food to the Parkers for this week- lunch & dinner. We will take it to Vanderbilt as long as they're there & we will continue to take food to them once they go home this week. I know they'll appreciate it! Just call one of their cell phone #s & let them know the day that you sign up to take food. As long as they're at the hospital something disposable & easy to eat would be ideal. You can sign up on our class blog by leaving a comment.

Andy's cell 497-7409
Rebekah's cell 500-0304

Mon. Dec. 10th lunch- Julie
dinner- April & Dana

Tuesday, Dec. 11 lunch- Christine
dinner- Katie Holliday

Wed.12/12 lunch- Mandi
dinner-Candie

Thurs. 12/13 lunch-Laura Beth
dinner-Molly

Friday 12/14 lunch-Stephanie
dinner-

Sat 12/15 lunch-
dinner-

Sun. 12/16 lunch-
dinner-Emily S.

3 comments:

LB said...

I'll do dinner on Wednesday night.

Anonymous said...

I'll do dinner on Tuesday night. Katie Holliday

Anonymous said...

I'll do dinner on Sunday night. emily stephens